Build Contentcentric Applications on RSS, Atom, and the Atom API
Ben Hammersley, :-), Ben Hammersley
Date: Monday, March 14
Time: 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Location: California Ballroom C
Use the two Atom standards (Atom and the Atom API) along with RSS to create the next generation of contentcentric internet applications.
This tutorial covers:
- The contentcentric conceptual idea behind Atom and the opportunities it presents
- The Atom Document model and what it means
- How to create and edit online resources with the Atom Publishing Protocol
- Using the Atom Publishing protocol's security and network features
- How to create a content management system using Atom and RSS
- Atom and RSS's place in the internet ecosphere
Download presentation file
© 2005, O'Reilly Media, Inc.