Date: Thursday, July 29
Time: 9:00pm - 10:00pm
Moderated by Aam Trachtenberg
Both the eBay Developers Program and the PayPal Developer Network provide technology and resources that enable you to take advantage of the eBay opportunity. In addition to providing you with tools to create innovative applications for the eBay community, we also want better communication among eBay, PayPal, and third-party developers like you.
The eBay marketplace provides an unprecedented opportunity for third parties to expand their businesses and create potential new revenue streams. eBay:
- Has over 105 million users
- Processes 1 billion API calls per month
- Adds 595 new listings and does $10,202 in Gross Merchandise Sales per minute *though the API*
PayPal makes e-commerce easy by streamlining the online payment process for buyers and sellers. PayPal:
- Does more than $43 million in transactions process daily
- Is available in over 36 countries and 5 standard currencies
Learn how to build applications that accelerate your business growth, and chat with fellow eBay and PayPal developers to learn tips and tricks for developing on the platform.