Opportunity Doesn't Always Knock.
Sometimes It Calls.
The 2007 O'Reilly ETel Conference has ended.
Interested in exploring telephony and the future of communications with other like minds? Check out eComm.
ETel compares and contrasts web telephony technology, business, and culture, articulating how they conspire and inform consumers, creators, and purveyors. ETel gets rid of the hype and “conventional wisdom” of the past, presenting a whole new way of looking at the industry for newcomers and established players alike.
Wireless Grids Corporation, USA
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
ETel 2007 Topics
- Open Source Software and Hardware / Open Telephony
- Wireless Mobility and Mobile Telephony
- Wifi Telephony, the Telephone Network as a Platform
- Intersection of VoIP telephony and Web Services Infrastructure
- Voice as Data
- Ethnography, Culture, and People
- Usability and Experience
- Business Models
- Early Warning Signals
Share your ideas about what you think are the most important issues in telephony. Want to suggest a particular speaker, project, or topic for ETel 2007? Send a note to the program committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a note on the ETel 2007 wiki.