Inventing the Post-Web World
The O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and
Web Services Conference
Washington, D.C. -- November 5-8, 2001
Get the latest
conference news, Weblogs from the conference floor, and daily
We brought the innovators and big-picture thinkers to
this definitive conference to explore the pioneering opportunities of
Web Services and confront the challenges of the Peer-to-Peer space.
Read our program overview for major conference themes.
Why Attend the O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and Web
- Network with the most innovative technologists, Internet
business developers and lawmakers.
- Explore and invent the next generation of the
- Learn how to discern the difference between the facts and
the fiction about peer-to-peer and web services.
- Bring home tips and tools for improving your web
- Prepare yourself for the legal implications of an evolving
- Arm yourself with the security, ethical and moral
information to make informed decisions for your web presence.
- View and test drive the latest products and services from
over 50 sponsors and exhibitors, and meet the professionals providing these
Exhibition and Sponsorship
If you are interested in exhibiting at or sponsoring an
O'Reilly conference, telephone Andrew Calvo at 707.829-0515, ext. 441, or
The First O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer
Conference was a wonderful mix of groundbreaking technology, financial and
technical possibilities, and the people who are making it all happen.
--Bob Young, Chairman, Red Hat
O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer and Web Services Conference
Downloads--The P2P and Web Services presentation files from the
Washington, DC conference are available for download.
Read about the news makers in the P2P space who will present
at the O'Reilly Peer-to-Peer Conference:
Weblogs by Speakers:
oreilly.com Home |
Conferences Home |
P2P & Web Services Home
Mail List |
© 2001, O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.