Hotel and Travel Information
Hotel Reservations | Getting
There | Travel Assistance
The O'Reilly TOC Conference will be held at the Fairmont San Jose. With the growth of the computer industry, Silicon Valley has become one of the world's busiest hubs, and the capital of this high-tech mecca is San Jose. The Fairmont San Jose combines technological innovation with timeless elegance. Approximately 45 minutes south of San Francisco, a short drive will also take you to 30 wineries and the famous Monterey Peninsula golf courses.
Fairmont Hotel San Jose
170 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Please call Fairmont reservations at 1-800-346-5550 and identify yourself as being with "O'Reilly Media, Inc." to receive the group rate.
The cutoff date for room reservations is: May 18, 2007
Guest Room Rate: $195.00 Single or Double Occupancy
The cut-off date for the discounted group rate is May 18, 2007. Reservations received after May 18, 2007 (or after the room block sells out, whichever comes first) will be honored on a space-available at the prevailing rate of the hotel. All rates are single or double occupancy. All room rates listed above do not include 10% Hotel Occupancy Tax and $2.00 per night Tourism Assessment Fee (subject to change without notice). Please provide 72 hours notice when canceling your reservations to avoid deposit forfeiture or penalties.
Valet Parking: $22.00 per day (subject to change without notice)
Off-Site Parking: $5-$15.00 per day (subject to change without notice). Several parking garages are located within walking distance of the hotel
If you are looking to save money on your housing costs, you may wish to room-share. The TOC wiki contains a Room Sharing page where you can post information about yourself along with the type of room sharing situation with which you are most comfortable. If not comfortable with posting your info, simply peruse the listing of others looking for room sharing situations whom you can contact.
- From the North on Highway 101 (San Francisco):
- Take HWY 101 south.
- Exit De La Cruz.
- Continue down De La Cruz until it becomes Colemane Avenue.
- Coleman Avenue will turn into Market Street.
- Make a U-Turn around Plaza
de Cesar Chavez Park.
- The Hotel will be on the right side between San
Carlos Street and San Fernando Street.
- From the North on Highway 280 (San Francisco):
- Take Vine Street/Almaden Boulevard exit.
- Turn left at the first signal (Almaden Boulevard).
- Take a right at the fourth
signal (San Carlos Street).
- Take a left at the second signal (Market Street).
- The Hotel will be on
the right side between San Carlos Street and San Fernando Street.
- From the
North on Highway 880 (Oakland/Fremont/Hayward):
- Take the Downtown/First Street exit.
- Make a left at the bottom of the off
- Make a right on Julian Street.
- Make a left on Market Street.
- The Hotel is located between San Fernando
St. and San Carlos St. Once you cross San Fernando St., you will need to
circle Plaza de Cesar Chavez Park.
- The hotel is located at 170 South Market
- From the South on Highway 680
or Highway 280
- Take HWY 87 North (Guadalupe Parkway).
- Continue down Guadalupe 1/4 mile to Downtown/Santa Clara Street
- Make a right on Santa Clara Street.
- Take a right at the fifth signal (Market Street).
- Continue on Market Street.
- Make a U-Turn around Plaza de Cesar Chavez.
- The Hotel will be on the right side between San Carlos Street
and San Fernando Street.
- From the South on Highway 101 (Los Angeles):
- Take HWY 101 North to HWY 85 North.
- Exit HWY 87 North (Guadalupe Parkway).
- Continue down Guadalupe Parkway 1/4 mile to the Downtown/Santa
Clara Street exit.
- Make a right on Santa Clara Street. Go
five lights to Market Street and make a right.
on Market Street for two blocks and circle Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The hotel is located on 170 South Market Street
- From Norman Y. Mineta International
- When exiting
the airport make a right onto Guadalupe Parkway (HWY 87 South).
down Guadalupe Parkway (HWY 87 South) to the Park Avenue Exit.
a left on Park Avenue and continue down 3 blocks.
- Make a right turn
on S. Market Street.
- Make a U-Turn around Plaza de Cesar Chavez Park.
- The Hotel will be on the right side between San Carlos
Street and San Fernando Street.
The official O'Reilly conference travel planner offers one-stop shopping for your air travel and other travel needs in connection with your attendance at an O'Reilly conference.
Vivian V. Russell Travel Services
182 Farmers Lane, Suite 102
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Phone: (707) 525-0550
Fax: (707) 525-0560
Please visit unitedstatesvisas.gov for important information about international travel to the United States.
Should you choose to make travel arrangements independently, you may go to the
Hertz Interactive Reservation System to receive the special O'Reilly discount on rental cars at the
O'Reilly TOC Conference.
O'Reilly Media, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the facilities or services provided by the vendors and suppliers. Anyone attending this conference releases O'Reilly from any and all claims that may arise out of attending at this convention.