“Technology often impacts society in unexpected ways. We're at the cusp of a deep shift in how we make-and consume-content, and need to understand the scope of this profound change. Building the next generation of publishing technology won't be easy, and will require everyone involved to learn new skills to operate the tools for building the future.” —Tim O'Reilly, founder and CEO, O'Reilly Media
As a media company closely connected with the leading innovators in technology, O’Reilly is in a unique position to recognize new trends in publishing and identify models that are emerging in the next generation of publishing products and services. O'Reilly's Tools of Change for Publishing Conference will provide critically important analysis, hands-on workshops, and thought-provoking sessions for publishers looking to recognize and help shape the future of publishing.
From authoring, editing and layout to distribution and consumption, new technologies are changing all aspects of publishing. But which technologies are important? Which provide exciting business opportunities? And what are the strategic questions you need to consider in adopting new models? The O'Reilly TOC Publishing Conference will decipher the Tools of Change in this industry and help cut through the hype for a more profitable future in publishing.
The Tools of Change for Publishing Conference will:
- Explore and inspire new, profitable publishing opportunities
- Identify best practices in an evolving marketplace
- Guide decision-makers through technology options
- Provide hands-on technical information for managers and practitioners
- Center on success stories and business models
- Create an energizing, collaborative meeting ground for all participants
Who Should Attend?
- Book publishers
- Senior editors
- Marketing and production managers
- Publishing consultants
- Business managers in publishing
Join us at the first O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing Conference to explore and shape the future of publishing.
If you have a suggestion for a session or speaker that you'd like to see, please send us a note at